Well, I have good news and bad news. Which do ya want first?Since I'm a bad news first kind of gal--does that make me a pessimist or a realist?--we'll go with that first. (Hey, it's MY blog, if you don't like it, well, then, go away!)
All the halloween chocolate is gone. ALL of it. All the snickers, milky ways, reeses's cups, butterfingers, baby ruths, almond joys, herseys bars and m&m's. And I might have left something off of the list. Hmmm...seems like this could be the good news, right? HA. It's bad news because I only gave my kids the cheapo candy--suckers, smarties, gum, laffy taffy kind of stuff.
That would leave me to eat the chocolate. And I did. All of it.
The good news is that I only gained back a pound, and I'm still in my better clothes. I say better, because in my closet, there are three categories: skinny, fat and fatter good, better and best. I'm thinking of getting rid of the fatter category. But would that really keep me skinny? Dr. Phil thinks so, but I'm a bit skeptical. Last time, I just went and bought new clothes.
So, in the spirit of thankfulness this month, I'll leave you with what I'm thankful for today. Today, I am thankful that there's close to a whole month between Helloween Halloween and Thanksgiving. A whole month to not screw things up!

5 comments:
one pound Yeah! no chocolate Boo!
You are right. First Halloween then Thanksgiving followed a month later by Christmas. I am not sure that the human body recovers in one month from the onslaught of overeating. Holidays should be further apart to minimize the effects of overabundance... or we could just be plain, ole better disciplined. But that is just no fun.
It's horrible having all this chocolate! My dd only likes sorting not eating, so that leaves it to me!
Just wanted to let you know, I am having a sale in my shop and weekly give aways on my blog. Are those all your kids? Beautiful and I totally agree with your other post about parents rights.
We are almost out of the chocolate too! It's so sad when it goes. But it's a good thing too, then I stop eating it.
You are too funny! I tossed the candy, I just know by now that I will eat it all no matter how many times I say I won't.
Post a Comment