I don't actually have any drop-dead-great posts right now, but I'm desperately trying to keep up blogging, so I thought I'd just throw a few things at ya.
I know you're all wondering how my exciting weekend went: it was awesome. Carrie Underwood was fabulous. That chick can SING! And she's gorgeous too, so then it was a great show. I had to poke Steven a few times to make him wipe the bored blank look off his face. Really. Everyone was singing and he was blank. So then I guess it doesn't say too much that after the show he actually made the concession that she (a direct quote) "puts on a much better show than Metallica or Guns N Roses." Except to say that apparently they completely suck in concert. Because Carrie did NOT suck. He also requested that next time I leave him at home. Ashley had a fabulous time. She sang just about every song word for word. She was furious that we did not have up front and center seats, and even more furious that the reason we didn't spring for those was because we decided to buy 3 tickets instead of 2. She could have been showered by confetti if we'd have just left boring ol dad at home.
Halloween was good. I've decided it's truly an evil holiday. Because what did I do? Or rather, What am I doing? I have buckets and buckets filled with hersey bars, reese's cups, butterfingers, almond joy and well, I ate all the Baby Ruths already.
With that all said, as I was walking in the door this morning after dropping off the kids, my pants almost literally fell down. Outside on my front porch. Yep. They were totally just about off my butt completely, and luckily I had a good t-shirt on, because I had a total armful and couldn't pull them up and Ms. Nola would have seriously had an eyefull. And a cow.
So I went deep into my closet and found a pair of 9's. So, let's see, that'd be, uh 4 sizes down? HA! And I'm still eating candy.
Maybe that's the secret. Eat more candy! Lose Weight! Drink Dr. Pepper! Lose Weight!
But really, don't feel bad. Although I've now lost 23 pounds, I still have a good 15 to go. That will put me at post baby number 2, which is seriously a place I will be FABULOUS at. Pre-All-Baby is just a dream at this point. Totally unattainable. But 15 more pounds? That. I can do.
6 comments:
Sounds like you're doing great! Only 15 pounds to go? That's something to blog about!
Oh I can't believe that Steven didn't like Carrie. My husband would have loved to have gone. Carrie is his girlfriend!! LOL!! or maybe she is his girlfriend in his dreams!! LOL!!
And 23 lbs! That is great! I am going to be going to weight wise next week! I can't wait to start losing some weight too! I just want to be post baby number 2 too!! I don't think I will ever get to be post baby number 1!! I have to be realistic!! 23 lbs is great!!!
Way to go! I am now down 30 and would like to lose another 20. We shall see what happens!
Matt and I are having a contest to see who can lose the most before our Anniversary. The winner gets to buy the loser an "outfit" for Anniversary night! If you know what I mean???!!!!! ;o)
Awesome weekend? Steven truly keeps me laughing! Ha! That's wonderful about the weight loss. If all it takes is Dr. Pepper I think I'll try to aquire a taste for it!
Good for you...ok you are my motivation!
If you are really bothered by that Evil Holiday Candy you can send it to MY HOUSE. We've decided over here that it's an important feature of our Food Storage :)
Post a Comment