I can't tell which one was broken, but I do know that I am tempted to come to your house and reset them so they are all the same!!! Gee, you think my hubster's OCD is rubbing off?
I am going to guess the middle one. Just because I don't think you would have the broken part toward the bottom taking the stress so that eliminates the bottom one and gives me a fifty fifty chance ;)
Really, should I have them all set the same? I thought it was better not to have them all exactly the same, but then, I've never hung plates on the wall either!
i can't tell!! so good job! and i used to have red walls in my kitchen but spencer said he wanted them white and now he won't let me paint them again. like ever.
i think it has something to do with the fact that i painted them like 4 different colors in one year...... oh well...
9 comments:
I have no idea.. can't tell so you did a good job putting it all back together again. my kitchen walls are the same color!
I can't tell which one was broken, but I do know that I am tempted to come to your house and reset them so they are all the same!!! Gee, you think my hubster's OCD is rubbing off?
I'm guessing the bottom one. :)
They look really good on your wall!!
I am going to guess the middle one. Just because I don't think you would have the broken part toward the bottom taking the stress so that eliminates the bottom one and gives me a fifty fifty chance ;)
Really, should I have them all set the same? I thought it was better not to have them all exactly the same, but then, I've never hung plates on the wall either!
I wouldn't put them all the same, but thats me. I like them how you have them. good repair job too.
I don't know, and I am going to guess the third one, on the bottom!! And your red walls look fabulous!! You did a grea job!!
The red was is very nice...I can't tell either, but since everyone is guessing the bottom one, I'll do the same
i can't tell!! so good job!
and
i used to have red walls in my kitchen but spencer said he wanted them white and now he won't let me paint them again. like ever.
i think it has something to do with the fact that i painted them like 4 different colors in one year...... oh well...
i am fickle like that.
Post a Comment