Friday, March 6, 2009

Not Letting This Ruin My Day!!

Hey everyone

A quick post today, since it's such a gorgeous day, and being inside isn't cool.

But I just got home from shopping, and you won't believe what my closet looks like!

Unfortunately that isn't me bragging. I didn't just buy a load to fill it back up, and frankly it isn't empty. Because this is what it looks like:

So what should be a fairly empty closet doesn't quite look like it anymore. You'd think the bar had too much weight on it or something? Maybe on Steven's end, because it's my end that still hanging from the wall.

I'm still working on the wardrobe replacement. It's not going as quickly as I'd like.

And I'm using my discover card to do it. But then you'll have to read that one for yourself.

Have a great weekend! Wish me luck on the next 5k!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, dear!! That looks dangerous!! LOL!! Maybe steven needs to go through his clothes too!! LOL!!

npage79 said...

That happened to me once, while I was sleeping!! Scared me to death.

Minnie said...

Lol. That happened in our old house and I thought someone was trying to break in.

Anonymous said...

i still just wish i had enough clothes to weigh down my closet rod so that it falls.... :o)


you got some cute clothes there, Laura!!!