Wednesday, March 4, 2009

By Golly, I think She's Got It!

I often wonder how much is really sinking into my kids heads. As in, why the heck do you still do exactly what I'm Sure you KNOW you're not supposed to?

This morning, I came across this, written by my daughter.

The ButterBite Cookies

One day, Dessiree was walking home from school. She had some money in
her pocket and it was enough for 2 packs of ButterBite cookies from the
bakery. On her way home, she walked past the bakery. She stopped to
stare into the window like she always did. She looked back at the bakery
window, and right smack in the middle were two huge packs of ButterBite
cookies! She went in and bought them. She put 1 pack in her bag for
later and ate the other. By the time she got home, she had eaten the whole
bag and was still holding her trash. Since her mom didn't allow her to eat
ButterBite cookies, she tried to sneak upstairs to her room without being
seen. No such luck there.

"Desiree?" said her mom.
"Yes?"
"Your're Grounded."
The End.

Smart Girl!

5 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

That's hilarious!

npage79 said...

That is funny. I've always heard you should write what you know.

Andrea said...

LOL!!! At least it was just cookies, and at now you know that she knows you know!! You know!! Okay, did you get that???

i don't think that was enough you knows. How's the jeans? still fitting super wonderful and you are so not taking them back!!! Old Navy is having a 20 dollar jean sale!! Wanna go???

Minnie said...

I would say it looks like you've done a great job, Mom.

Therefore you should go do somethign for yourself.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! that is a GREAT story!!!!!! ha haaaaaaaaa