Friday, June 26, 2009

Not to Join All the Other Posts, But...

This was just too good for a post not to pass up.

Yesterday evening, as we were finishing up dinner, or rather, as the kids were grumbling over their enchiladas as Steven and I were done cleaning the kitchen, I sat down at the computer and loaded up my facebook page. The very first thing I was was status after status about Michael Jackson.

I was surprised. Not shocked, because I believe it was inevitable, but definitely not what I was expecting when I turned on my moniter. I told Steven and my mom, " Oh my Gosh! Michael Jackson died!"

Jacob said, "Really? Just like Elvis!"

And Christopher quipped up, "Yeah! And Jesus too!"

3 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

That's too good! Micheal Jackson, Elvis and Jesus! He, he, he.

The Sanford Family said...

That's too good! Micheal Jackson, Elvis and Jesus! He, he, he.

The Sanford Family said...

That's too good! Micheal Jackson, Elvis and Jesus! He, he, he.