Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Injustice

You know, it's bad enough that my parents continually throw favoritism in my children's faces.

It's bad enough that the attention and respect they used to give my kids is poured onto one other child, while my kids are treated as trouble makers.

It's bad enough that they continue to provide that said child with disney trips and beach trips that they used to want to take my kids on too.

That's all insulting enough. But must they really lie to me all the while knowing I know anyway?

And how much (as in years) is too much before they put the icing on the cake? Because, to them, I'm a witch whether or not I stand up for myself. Does it really matter?

3 comments:

Minnie said...

Oh Sweetie, that's horrid. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that.

I may joke about my Mom and my little brother, but generally my parents keep the playing field level.

I'll pray for your parents because it's so sad to me that they're missing out on such awesome, beautiful kids.

Sissi M. said...

You're kids are better off not having to put up with them if this is the case. I love my family, but there are some members I'd prefer not to associate with. Doesn't mean I won't help them if the need arises, but it does mean I don't have to deal with the drama. You're frustration and anger is warranted, but don't let the kids see you being the bad guy. That's just another thing the grandparents can pin on you. Pffflt, I say! Smiles and Hugs-I know your kids aren't troublmakers =)

Minnie said...

Hey Lady,
Just wanted to drop back in and let you know I'm praying for you.