Monday, August 3, 2009

Game Time!

I got one of those great forwarding texts last night on my cell. You know, they ones that say, "If you love me then send this to me within 10 minutes or else you will lose everything you own." Or "You've been kissed by the love fairy. Send this to 7 others to kiss them or you will lose all the love in your life."

Yeah, I usually delete them. And as of yet, I've not had my hair fall out, or my hubs leave me, or any other such horrific thing happen. JUNK!!

The one last night was a bit more fun, though, and I'm somewhat ashamed to say I forwarded this one on.

It said, " Game time! Describe ME in one word using the first letter of YOUR name...this is fun. ANSWER ME"

As if something's going to happen if you Don't answer me? I sent it on, and got some fun answers. But I sent it to hubs too.

His name starts with "S." And well, he's my hubs so he's afforded certain "luxuries" that go with that position. So when I was going to bed last night, and he picked up his phone and read it, he immediately, without hesitation, said, "Oh, that's easy."

I had to cut him off before the word came out of his mouth. I jumped in with, "NO! You cannot use the word Sexy. That's too easy."

That stumped him for a bit. But today, I got a text message from him at work.

I swear that man has a one track mind. His word?

Saucey.

No comments: