Hellow my name is (man's first and last name) i feel that i am right for the job because i have done alot of janitoral work in my life. And i am trustworthy i have a litle girl her name is ***** ,her mother name is (first and last name). We stay on (street address). I'm 24 of age, my litle girl is 4, and my women age is 24. My girlfriend and i are both born in the same month september i'm the 21 and is the 22. Born in the same year,1985. I was on alot of resepctHmmmm.....Uh, NO! Seriously? I know it's only cleaning but I am seriously uninterested in hiring someone who is on a lot of "resepct" to clean my toilets!
Anyone around here have a recommendation or suggestion?
1 comment:
Wow. Good luck with that! My friends always get their cleaning ladies from neighbor referrals.
Post a Comment