Facebook, however, has become ridiculously easy. Awesome app on my phone, and it's as easy as texting! And I don't have to write a whole blog post either. Throw up a sentence or two, and bam, I'm updated. A short and sweet forum for my goofy stories and frustrations. The only problem is, facebook doesn't list an archive like blogger does, so keeping old posts isn't easy.
So I'm thinking I'll throw a few up here every now and then. And if I feel like it, maybe I'll elaborate?
Jacob insisted that he knows ALL the math in my linear algebra book. So I handed him my notebook and asked him to finish my problem for me. He looked at it, then said, "I said I know MOST of that. I can do the rest of the book!"
Jake asked me if he can have my iPhone when I die. HA! I told him "No, because I'll probably be buried with it."
Just pulled in the driveway right as The Cure came on the radio. Guess Steven and the kids will live w/out me for a few more min while I sit in the car and jam!
Jacob: "One thing I know is that I can totally run faster than the treadmill, but don't worry. I'll try to keep it's pace."
I just told Syd to get her finger out of her nose. She propped her hand up on her hip and said grandly, "But Mom, I a Doc-tor!" DUH! What was I thinking?
So my husband says to me this morning, "Bye Honey! Be careful and STAY OUT OF JAIL!"
We headed up to Fort Smith, picked up a 3rd member of our band, and drove over to St Louis to see one of our girls get married. To say it was wonderful would be a gross understatement, but it definitely made the 40 hours I spent in the car that week worth it. It was an amazing testimony of the Young Women's program!




3 comments:
welcome back! keep it up!
I agree! Welcome back. I miss your posts. I can always count on you for a good laugh.
Laura...to say I love you would be an understatement! Thank you for coming and giving me some new memories to hold on to till next time!....oh and the forks thing was classic...I'll never forget that! :)
Post a Comment