We have been so super busy the past few months, that it's been hard to stop and blog. However, we are both finally done with our semesters, and I will not be continuing for now. My job changed, which is a great thing, but it went from simple office work to actual responsibility. YIKES! Still part time, but now I have to use my brain! We also had to get through the season of dance conventions/workshops/competition/birthdays/holidays...One of the highlights, though, was flying up north for a friend's wedding. I got to take her pictures, which in theory was a wonderful gift for me to give her. In theory only, because I didn't take into account the below freezing temps I had to shoot in--for hours! So while the pics turned out beautifully, the posing left something to be desired, since it was all my shivering self could do to just hold the camera and press the shutter! (Really--big time involuntary shivering!) So I'm going to post a few of those pictures, instead of Christmas ones, since that's all I've been working on. Maybe I'll get around to the Christmas ones next week!
Fun times--but I have to say that I NEVER want to be that cold again!






2 comments:
Great Pics!
I didn't know you were into photography! You did a great job!
Post a Comment