Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is It Friday yet?

Because that would mean that I survived:
  • My baby turning 4
  • A surprise visit from my mother (with just a couple hours notice)
  • Trying to get the house ready for mom's visit, which involves trying to make kids cooperate, clean the house, and still get my work done
  • 80's day at work--Holy Cow, was that FUN!
  • Crisis when dog knocked the earring out of the newly pierced ear of 4 year old--and 4 year old refusing to cooperate to put it back in
  • School Supply Shopping--with 4 kids and a hubs
  • Vacation shopping and packing
  • Did I mention trying to write grants with loud kids under my feet?
 

2 comments:

Minnie said...

I think I have those earrings.

That's fun.

I LOVE surprise visits from parents. Always a good time.

MammaBearz11 said...

I personally am interested in what your other words might be for too many women in the same building :)