Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Super busy month!  I'm trying to update more--I promise!  Considering I've done 3 posts in 3 months, I'm doing fairly well.  I realize it's been well over a month since the last one, but it's been a busy month! So here is a quick recap of the good and the bad, and the ulgy. 



  • Spent a week laying on the beach...with a roach infested condo.
  • Kids went straight from a beach vacation to SCHOOL (!)...and Homework...
  •  Had a tree in the backyard cut down...instead of buying my new camera.  (Or lens, or cruise...I can think of WAY better ways to spend that money.) 
  • Kids had a fantastic new jungle gym to ride out tropical storm Lee on!  But the backyard took a HUGE shade hit.  And yes, I am that mom that sent her kids out to play in the tropical storm on the downed tree.  
  • That's how I had time to can the pears we harvested!  Thankfully my hand has a whole year to recover from the peeling and chopping marathon before it has to do it again.
  • 3 sick kids.  One at a time, one week a part.  Last one was faker boy.  Mean sick policy is back in effect.
  • Lost 4 pounds (!)...but only after I gained back 20.    Dumb diet is back on.   

No comments: