
Can you believe the things we do for our kids sometimes?
Hannah Montana is coming to town, so I thought I'd be a good mom and get my girl some tickets for her birthday. We were supposed to go to Houston first think Sat. morning, but I decided I had to buy these tickets which go on sale at 10 a.m. So we stayed home. And I loaded up the computer at 9. Even turned on Steven's computer, so we'd have double the luck. AND Londie was at her house on hers too. So three computers going now.
And we were on it too. That clock turned 10 and Londie and I both were in the race.
Well, we lost. We tried and tried and we lost. Those stupid tickets sold out in like 6 minutes. It was unreal. And now they're going for like $300. The face value was like 24.50, but now you have to pay 300.
I just wanna say to all you crazy ticket people out there that you should be ashamed of yourselves jacking the price up that high. My little girl just wants to see Hannah Montana. For her birthday. With her mom.
Well, honey, at least I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment