But all is not too bad. It's kind of funny. He's butt naked, hopping around my living room on one foot. No reason. Kind of makes you wish you could read minds, huh.
He's pretty funny here lately though. I, of course, am taking beaucoup pictures and he had found a way to get me back. Do you remember the movie Home Alone? Well, the little annoying boy had a picture, I seem to remember it on the advertisement maybe, where he is looking at the camera with his mouth wide open as if to be yelling and his hands are on his cheeks. Lets just say it was cuter when Mucallay Culken did it. Because Christopher is doing it for ALL of his pictures lately. We have a great santa picture, where all the kids are looking pretty good, except for Christopher who is making the home alone face.
Annoying, but yes, we are laughing at my kooky son!!
This was at his school class party today.
In other news, Ashley is at her first slumber party tonight. She even cleaned her room--and I mean REALLY CLEANED--so she could go. Last time she spent the night somewhere, she didn't go to sleep at all. So, sorry Andrea, if you're reading this! Also, you should know that Jacob is UP-SET with you. He says he knows Emma and so he should have been invited also. He doesn't care that slumber parties are for girls, this one especially, but I guess hanging out with girls is better than hanging out with boring mom and dad. So if he remembers, you may just hear about it on Sunday!
2 comments:
Interesting reading getting caught up before going to bed. Christopher is too funny! And too cute!!! Hope you survive the 2 weeks. Glad I will be able to help you with 1 of them! You and your dad are just alike with directions. He always amazes me. I have learned to just sit back, close my eyes, and say nothing.
Yep christopher is a clown. I don't really know where he gets some of his behaviors from ...
Love you!
STeven
Post a Comment