They never end in our house. For example:
1. Christopher ate dinner very late this evening. When he "finished"--meaning after he took the crust off his corndog and ate the weenie, and moved his potatoes and corn around so it looked picked at--he ran back into his room excitedly telling Jacob he ate brownie pie! Well, Jacob knows darn well that the only brownie pie "left" should have been his since he passed up his slice Monday afternoon. I could hear Jacob panicking, saying "you really had the pie? Christopher, did you really eat BROWNIE PIE? You really ATE it?" Then he is running down the hall yelling that's not fair! as Christopher lazily calls from his room, "Yeah, it was SO good."
**Sidenote here: Jacob left his pie Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So Wed. night, I finally took care of that for him. Until this incident, he had totally forgotten about it, and I had hoped it would stay that way! :)
2. Steven asked Ashley to pick up the bathroom after she got out of the shower tonight, which I figure is a pretty reasonable request. My little 8 year old stomped her foot and huffily informed him that the more he asks her to do, "the more unconfident I get."
Seriously??? HA HA--UN-CONFIDENT!!!!
2 comments:
What do you mean by " you took care of the brownie pie that Jacob passed over?" CHEATER!
DID YOU EAT THE BROWNIE PIE???? NAUGHTY--NAUGHTY!!!
YOUR KIDS ARE HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment