Ok, Merrianne, you asked for ideas for an earring holder. Here's my idea: get some sort of a picture frame, get some wire mesh from like Lowe's or somewhere and spray paint it whatever color, glue it on and decorate.
As for a holder for ponytail holders, sorry, I can't think of anything, except to go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby and get a colored plastic organizer bin (they have some cute ones I saw the other day around the button/jewels aisle?) and paint and decorate it. Maybe even get some colored jewels and glue all over.
If anyone else has any ideas, let me know! I'm getting into this!
Wow, just call me Martha!
4 comments:
I LOVE THE EARRING HOLDER IDEA! I would have never thought of that. I am going to do it!!!! That sounds great!! I will be sure to post a picture of it when I finish!!! THANK YOU, Martha--i mean Laura!
Right now my ponytail holders are in a Zip-Lock bag! (ha ha!) that will do for now, I guess.
Actually--after thinking about it for a minute, I might just do your ponytail holder idea, too!
WOW-- I am glad your creative juices are flowing!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Don't forget the pictures!
I keep trying to tell Laura to use her imagination and creativity to make us a bunch of money. If she can pull in enough dough to have us living and handle all of our future needs (kids college, missions, cars, insurance, weddings, mistakes, the list continues) I'd become Mr. Mom and handle all that laundry and house stuff.
Post a Comment