Here's what I need to do today:
1. Wash 3 loads of laundry.
2. Fold the two loads already washed, plus the 3 from number 1.
3. Write stupid "Why the Amazon region is considered a formal region" essay.
4. Vacuum living room.
5. Order shower cake.
6. Dust!!
7. unload dishwasher
Now, here's what I have accomplished:
1. Took shower.
2. Ate cookies.
3. changed a blowout poopie diaper.
4. cleaned up after said diaper.
5. checked my blog reading list (come on people, you should update more than that!)
6. superpoked Becca (and others) a few times on facebook, continuing our superpoke war
7. watched Days of Our Lives
8. rocked and held my baby
9. talked to Londie
Pretty productive day, and I guess I need to finally get to work...(sigh)
5 comments:
HA HA! I love your list of things to do!!! Sounds like me!
Well..Spencer updated his blog--so you can look at his--his is www.spencerccall.blogspot.com ! :) I updated a few pictures on the side of mine...but I do need to update my post. :)
Take it as it comes and assign the rest for the kids to do... unless you are as tired or hearing them whine every time we ask them to do something. I just love hearing Ashley and Jacob in this dialog:
Me: Hey, pick up the dirty pajamas that you left on the floor.
Ashley or Jacob: [strange groan noise sort of through the nose (this is my best description)] Why do I ALWAYS have to do CHORES!!!
As if picking up after they change clothes is major work.
Anyways, I have looked at the dishwasher about 4 times tonight with intentions on unloading it and putting away the dishes. I even had it opened with the bottom rack pulled out. Then we went to the Pack meeting. So I simply rolled the drawer back in and shut the door. Later on tonight I thought I would unload it... but then there was the Mormon-Phone-Tag Dash to find folks to fill vacant spots on the upcoming service project. It really is tough to find folks willing to help out in the middle of the week.
At least the dishes in the dishwasher are clean. My theory is that as the dishes get used the dishwasher automatically becomes "unloaded."
I'm not even going to type anything about laundry... I lied.. I hate it.
I clicked on your ad... show me the money!
I love you,
Steven
I read your "to do" list. First, unload the dishwasher and reload. Next, get the laundry done!
You can eat cookies while you pass the mop and broom over the floors. Now, get busy!
Oh my gosh, I just realized I haven't watched Days of Our Lives in months. I bet I've missed a ton.
I think your list of accomplished things is way better than doing the work on top. :)
I found you because you were featured on BlogHer today. Guess what? On my site, we have a post about this very activity -- we call it making a "did-do" list.
http://www.rookiemoms.com/write-a-did-do-list/
Post a Comment