Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Crafts

I've just got to do some bragging. This makes me look all motivated, but trust me, I'm not. However, I promised pictures of these, so I'm following through, finally!












And one of these I made myself, one was bought at the craft fair last year. One cost $3.00, one was like $12. What do you think?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish that you would take these great talents of yours and rake in a million for this family. Then maybe we could afford gasoline ...

I am really impressed with the light switch cover. It does look really good. I do also like the hair bow clippy hanger thingies, but I noticed that you didn't mention how much trouble you had with the ribbon 'till you figured it out. But, hey, every great artist goes through some trial and error before becoming great. Look at Van Gogh... he had to lose and ear and die before his work was appreciated.

I appreciate your work and you don't have to lose an ear.

I love you sweetie,
Steven

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute, Laura! I would have bought one! Shoot--we need some punt tail holder hangers around this house! I like the Light Switch thingy, too!! Any ideas on an "earring" holder?!?! Or necklace hanger?? I REALLY could use both! My necklaces are hanging from the bottom of one of my CLOTHES HANGERS right now! If you have any ideas, let me know! Share Your Creative Wisdom!

Anonymous said...

that word "punt" in my last comment was supposed to be "pony"

(((what a typo!)))

Carman said...

Ok...now how about some directions on how to make the pony holder thingie??? I probably won't make one, but it is good in case I get the urge. Earrings are good in a daily medicine pill holder thing from dollar tree. One pair per compartment and it's see thru.

Laura said...

OOOh, good idea--I need something for Ashley's earrings, as her earring holder just isn't working for me. That would be good! I don't know about a ponytail holder thing, still thinking about that one.