Monday, February 18, 2008

I Swear, I Did Not Make This Up

A friend of mine had one of these on her myspace page. Being the ever curious woman that I am, I thought I'd check it out. What do you think?



Not too bad. I had a hard time coming up with a decent picture it would recognize. But my curiosity came back...Who would it pick for Steven? Disclosure: I Did Not Choose These Myself.



This was so worth my time!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just added a new post bc someone tagged me. Then I hop over to your page and realize, dang, you tagged me too! Sooo..I am SO using some of the same stuff. I'm too boring to think up new ones! lol. Maybe after that, I'll earn a place back up on your "Blogs I Read" list :-P

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment to this post last night from my PSP. I got all of the text in to the text box with the hunt and peck text entry system but when I went to the part to submit the commit it would never acknowledge. So I lost all of the little comments that I had to make. I think that I do not look like any of these dudes.

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAA---O.J.SIMPSON was on STEVEN's list!?!? WOWZA!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I know I don't want to know mine. Where is that girl that you actually do look like? I know she was on ER about 2-3 years ago. Kelly?? I can't remember. Weird stuff!

Amanda said...

So, is Steven even a bit offended by the OLD man on his???? I am just wondering.

Steven, I don't agree with that one!!

Hey, Arkansas is kicking LSU butt right about now. :o)
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures you added about Childproofing & Changin Diapers! Those are TOOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Refer back to the Good Housekeeping article for all of your "old fashion" house wifing wit and humor.