I have to report to you who have already read my blog this morning and last night, that while we thought we were hilarious, we were indeed pushing the limits of appropriability. (Is that a word?) Anywho, my dear hubby, who was completely entertained last night when I posted, has changed his mind (those who know him well will not find this to be a surprise) and decided I'm a little too racey. So it's gone. He also figured since no one left me ANY comments on it, but my traffic has gone up, that means that no one else really appreciated it either.
So, if you loved it or hated it, let me know. I'll try to keep it cleaner next time.
7 comments:
I of course thought it was funny! I just didn't have time to leave you a comment!!!
We went to see David Copperfield last night. It was freakin AWESOME!!! I will blog about it one of these days!!! :o)
Thank you, Mandy, glad to know someone appreciated my humor!
Sorry I missed it. We'll talk later.
I must admit, I was a little shocked. :)
Truthfully, I thought it was HYSTERICAL!
I'll make a deal with you--if you do not tell me how to drive then I will not tell you how to blog! :)
(that was in regards to your comment on my blog the other day--lol)
I (personally) think you can put whatever you want on your blog....after all....no one HAS to look at it. Now..if you were telling people's secrets, gossipping, or showing "Nude" pictures of other people, then I think it would be wrong. If it doesn't degrade others or anything, then I see no problem.
That is just my opinion.
I know that everyone has the option to read or not read what you write. But I also know that as a very "cool" young women leader in the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints that some of those of your flock might find you interesting and would check out your blog. When those young inpressionable minds happen upon this level of adult humor... I just hope that you are ready to be known as the one of corruptable influences.
I know that we had a great laugh about this. I still get cracked up over it.
Later, tater
Steven
Post a Comment