Monday, February 25, 2008

Maybe...In My Dreams

Well, I had planned to tell you all how good I am. (I know, I know, I don't have to keep telling you...you already know!) Ok, so back to earth, now. I made some ADORABLE little hairbow holders this weekend, and I did a fantastic job. I even took pictures to show you, but my camera battery died, so I'll add them later. And I know you are reading this thinking, Who the heck cares about a hairbow holder? Why is she writing about that? Well, I'm so proud of them, and they were so easy to do, it almost motivates me to do something big. Big as in make lots more to sell. I figured up if I sold 100 of them for ten dollars apiece, minus the cost of materials and a booth, I could easily walk away from one experience with like at least $500. Unfortunately I am too lazy to undertake this type of large project by myself and I suspect many of you are too! However, if there is a reader who is willing, I could be talked into it. Broadmoor craft fair, Baton Rouge, in November, split a booth among however many people want to--so like a booth costs $190, but split three or four ways...better than a stinking garage sale! Which I need to have, too, and I shudder to think of all the work that needs to go into that one! We'll save that for another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you made those! I bet they are CUTE! I'd love to see pictures of them when you get new Camera batteries. :)

Anonymous said...

Well... I'm trying to remember the quasi-disapearing comment that I left you the other night. I believe that it was just a general comment about your obvious hinting around with Melissa. Did I mention the obvious part.