Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Thoughts on "Moby Dick"

Yeah, so I just think that my blog isn't terribly bad afterall, is quite funny and entertaining, and while not something I really want my 9 year old to read, it is something she will look at later in life and laugh hysterically at the image of her crazy mother cracking up over this. It's just another terrible funny moment to preserve.

AND, for my husband...Sorry babe, I like it, and you did too when I wrote it. You gave your "approval" (like I really need it ;)) and since this is MY blog, I am instituting a new policy: ALL SALES FINAL!!! No returns.


In other news, there are new pics up on the photoblog, so it you are so special as to be one of the chosen ones to see it, here is is! If you are not on the reader list and would like to be, let me know! They are cute!!

No comments: