Ok, I had a wonderful fill last night. Olive Garden is one of the Best! I am looking forward to my lunch leftovers today. However, I am starting to agree with Ashley, fat is tacky and I need to lose it. It's so depressing to walk into my closet and look at all the clothes there and know that absolutely NOTHING in there will fit me, at least on my side. I could pull tops off my husband's side, but frankly, even his pants won't fit me! Now that's just sad. And I am feeling it. I am trying desperately to be motivated, but this nursing thing is NOT helping my weight come off like it's supposed to. So I guess I'm going to try yet again...though I'm not real optimistic about it. So I need lots of positive feedback and encouragement from you guys, although I'll tell you right now I'm going to cheat tomorrow. I'm bringing the baby shower cake and I fully intend to eat some! I'll try to keep my fingers out of the other CRAP though, and maybe someone will bring some fruit...hint hint.
Oh, and my Olive Garden leftovers only consist of a half eaten piece of pork, not all the cream and fat--I already ate that part!
4 comments:
I'm looking forward to the cake tomorrow! I'll make sure to slap your hand momma-style if I see you reach for the other crap..hehe.
Laura...here is some enouragement for your Weight-Loss: You can do it! Just believe in yourself! Believe in the Idea That You Can Succeed. Pretty soon you will have lost 5 pounds, then 10....and you will feel so energized & you will not even crave the fatty foods as much anymore. Believe In Yourself. Set Goals. Follow Through. You owe it to yourself. I believe in You! I believe that you can do it!!
You know that you have had success in the past with reducing those hard to reduce areas. (but as a good husband should say: I didn't notice that you needed any reducing.)
Love you. I'm right behind you 100%. I benefit greatly from a healthy diet.
Steven
Mind over body! You must decide you will do the right thing and your body will respond. You can beat your body. Maybe a little pain at first, but no pain, no gain!! Just start small...like no coke or blasts! Or maybe that is not small. Just find something that you can cut out. And if you can fit it just 3 days a week of walking on the treadmill, even only 20 minutes of walking. Make a list and post it by the bathroom mirror so when you look at yourself you will be reminded that you do really want to do this. I know you can do it !!!!!
Post a Comment