YUM-OH! Is this something you made? I love chocolate. Share the recipe!
Olive Garden, Babe.
Well... if you want to talk about diet busters here is what I had on the road trip to Houston Storehouse: Jack N the Box Number 2 combo which is a sirloin burger with everything on it along with a large order of curley fries and a 44 oz Dr Pepper. What a cheat, Huh?Steven
That looks delicious!! I was looking at your blog & i just noticed this picture---yummm!!*Merrianne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YUM-OH! Is this something you made? I love chocolate. Share the recipe!
Olive Garden, Babe.
Well... if you want to talk about diet busters here is what I had on the road trip to Houston Storehouse: Jack N the Box Number 2 combo which is a sirloin burger with everything on it along with a large order of curley fries and a 44 oz Dr Pepper.
What a cheat, Huh?
Steven
That looks delicious!! I was looking at your blog & i just noticed this picture---yummm!!
*Merrianne
Post a Comment