I have to salute my husband. He's so fantastic. He woke me up this morning, a full hour after he had already gotten up, showered and dressed, to offer to let me take Jake to ball practice and he'd stay home and do the housework for me. I jumped on that offer, I'd be pretty stupid not to, and I went and stood out in the gorgeous sun (although a bit chilly, perfect with my hoodie) for two hours before stopping off for a drink at Sonic (it was Diet, people, get over it). I moseyed on home and arrived to a freshly vacuumed living room and even a dusted entry table. Eventually he got around to the hall bathroom and get this: HE EVEN STRIPPED MY BED AND WASHED THE SHEETS. AND NOW HE"S REMAKING THE BED ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!
I'd say I totally have a winner, but then he just pulled the sheets out of the dryer, hung the fitted sheet from his head and stuffed a pillowcase up his shirt and told me, "I'm full of sheet."
I'd say he's definitely full of something...
8 comments:
HA HA! That is funny!! You DO have yourself a winner: 1. He volunteered to clean! 2. He has a great sense of humor!
(the details about my "BLOG STALKER" coming soon.....)
y'all are too cute; i love it!
Came over from BlogHer. That's funny stuff you've got there, are you sure he doesn't want something? ;)
Well, tell him to feel free to come to my house and do some of my laundry!! He and Matt can do laundry together and talk "sports". I am sure that Matt would like the company! He does laundry several days out of the week! He does have the nickname "laundryMatt". :O)
I can't take all of the credit... I forced the kids into helping some. I was actually trying to earn a haircut. I had asked Laura to cut my hair this weekend and she said, "sure, just as soon as we get the house clean because my mom is coming for a visit Sunday afternoon." I guess I'll collect my haircut on another day. Hint Hint.
Steven
You know how I feel about Steven! Definitely a good guy! And always willing to help! I think a nice birthday present is in store for him this week!!! Maybe the haircut!
LOL
LOL
LOL
Sorry, but those are the little things that crack me up.
Me too, and I will forever have the image of my goofy husband looking at me with that stupid sheet with big red flowers and his dorky grin in my brain. Make for a GREAT life!! lol
Post a Comment