Sunday, March 9, 2008

Money, Money, Money

Maybe some of you missed the huge, not-so-subtle hint I left on the column over there. See the pink badge for March for Babies? That means you should donate. It's a good cause and you can even leave only one dollar! I don't even ever see the money, so it's not like you have to worry about me taking off with it! And it's for a good cause. AND, quite frankly, I'm getting beat by the only other team member to raise money so far. It's not in my competitive nature to lose, so I am pleading to you, cough up that dough!

One other point to make: I know that there are lots of people around here who read this blog, and who are able to walk. Therefore, I would like to know why, oh, why you haven't joined my fun team to come and get some exercise with us. It's going to be a blast, and while my dear hubby is officially signed up, I do believe he will be dropping out and heading off to do some good-daddy stuff with the boys. So, ladies, lace up those sneakers and let's get to it!!


(I know it says I've raised some money, and some of you are thinking, what is she complaining about, but this all came from my dear sweet crazy cousin off of facebook. Not one penny from anywhere else! Come on, people!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the donation, but not the walking! I just need to sit down and do it and I am going to bed right now!

Anonymous said...

I love your subtle nature.