Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, babe!!! I love you!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
Your kids are the future members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!!

Happy Birthday, Steven!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Glad we got to help celebrate! It was fun!

Mommie said...

Do you mind emailing me at gabriellegdennis@aol.com? I am a relatively new blogger... a Louisiana mom - like you! I would like your opinion on something regarding blogging about my family and privacy....

Anonymous said...

Well I gotta say... that's too good.

Thank you Laura for taking the time to record, upload and post this amazing rendition of the "happy birthday" song. I will treasure it always.

I had a great afternoon, so thank you for all that you did to make it a great day.

Love,
Steven

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

That was wonderful! I haven't been reading like normal......I will have to repent and do better.

JNew said...

They sure can belt out a tune!

Amanda said...

Holy cow!! I am home sick today and that was not what I wanted to hear while noT feeling good! Not to mention the volume was turned up ALL the way!! LOL!!!

Cute kids!!! Happy Birthday Steven!!