Monday, March 3, 2008

Walk With Us

So to appeal to the good nature in all of you, notice the link I placed that takes you to the sponsor-us page so you can give your money to the March of Dimes. We have decided that we are going to do the three mile walk as a family (and any other friends and family who want to join us-*cough*playgroup moms*cough cough!). Basically, we need money!! And prayers that our children will not sit down in the middle of the walk and refuse to move anymore!! Thank you!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

So when is the walk?

Laura said...

It's Saturday April 12th at like 10 in the morning. If you click on my fundraiser thingy, I think you can get to the page where you can join our team.

Anonymous said...

I think what you are doing is GREAT! (Go Laura...Go Laura!) If I was there in Louisiana, I would walk with you. March Of Dimes is a great organization.

Anonymous said...

Wee