Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Yeah

Conversation between me and my five year old:

Him: I don't want to have a fat stomach.
Me: You don't?
Him: No, I don't.
Me: Who has a fat stomach?
Him: Ummm...it's not me.
Me: Who is it?
Him: It's not you.
Me: Oh really? I don't have a fat stomach?
Him: No, you don't.
Me: Then who does?
Him: DAD!!!!


What's that saying...Out of the mouths of babes??!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Kids say the funniest things. I have one that just can't not say everything that's on her mind, no matter how harsh. She tells my husband that his "boobies" are bigger than mine. How's that for honesty? Anyway, I found you on the mom blogs as a fellow Louisiana blogger. Nice to meet you!

Minnie said...

That's hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!

By the way, how's it going with that hippie neighbor of yours?

Anonymous said...

So.. I'm totally thinking nobody's TAGGED Jennifer. Are you as nosey as I am and interested to know 10 random facts about her??? I say we all gang up and tag her!!!

Unknown said...

And I thought Christopher was my pal. I guess thats what I should expect for leaving him home while I take Jacob on a camp out.

Anonymous said...

I thought Steven was winning the weight loss war (or competition). Maybe he just ate too much cake this week!!!

Anonymous said...

Kids Say The Darndest Things!