Friday, April 11, 2008

The Man Tooth Fairy

Steven didn't like my previous man tooth fairy picture. He protested, saying he didn't want to be associated with a fat dude from South Park. So...


He created this, for your pleasure and entertainment.


Here is our Tooth Fairy:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, much better looking.

Amanda said...

You are too funny!!!! That is a good look for you Steven!!!

I give BIG bucks for teeth too, you aren't the only one!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny! I love the picture. You should frame it and take it to work!!!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

After coming home this LONG Sunday after many meetings, looking over at your husband and then seeing this picture, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD. This was great. Thanks for sharing.

May 22nd 7 PM is Jen's graduation. -

Anonymous said...

That is a FUNNY picture!!

Anonymous said...

You know, I hope Ashley does't ever read your blog. She would be completely crushed by this whole scandal. Now, in a few years from now, when she has a clue about the entire fairy tell kingdom, she might actually think this is all sweet and stuff. But right now, man she would come unglued.