
Yep, in a nutshell. I ventured out into the world of "normal" people. Alone. With 4 kids.
You'd have thought I'd have learned a good lesson from last week's diaster with the movie and Hobby Lobby.
I took them to the movie at the mall. It went eerily similar to last week. I took them for lunch in the mall afterwards, and about the time we were done eating is about the time the sky fell out. Big ol storm. Stuck in the mall. For the duration of a very long severe storm. With 4 kids.
So we did some shopping for school. And I desperately tried to keep my cool amid the running around, pinching, jumping, dancing, wrestling, mirror smudging, hiding in clothes racks and under checkout desks, and arguing.
Long long long day. I'm wiped out, and once again, we have earned a nap time. Them for being bad, and me for being good.
*deep breath* Wow.
You'd have thought I'd have learned a good lesson from last week's diaster with the movie and Hobby Lobby.
I took them to the movie at the mall. It went eerily similar to last week. I took them for lunch in the mall afterwards, and about the time we were done eating is about the time the sky fell out. Big ol storm. Stuck in the mall. For the duration of a very long severe storm. With 4 kids.
So we did some shopping for school. And I desperately tried to keep my cool amid the running around, pinching, jumping, dancing, wrestling, mirror smudging, hiding in clothes racks and under checkout desks, and arguing.
Long long long day. I'm wiped out, and once again, we have earned a nap time. Them for being bad, and me for being good.
*deep breath* Wow.
2 comments:
Has anyone had a good experience with those summer movies? I'm glad I wasn't at the mall with 4 kids during that storm. Sorry that your were!
I am glad that you had a good time. I was stuck at work all day while you got to enjoy the sweet blessing of our children. What a great mother they all have...
Love ya,
Steven
Post a Comment