What is it with boys? Why do they instinctively use the great outdoors for their toilet? Why, the moment they go outside, do they drop their pants, pull out their weenies and pee? They waste no time, and could care less that they have a toilet 30 sec. away. They have no inhibitions in who is around. Who cares if they are peeing in the front yard, with the whole family outside and the neighbor walking the dog.
I try to put myself in their position, and I can honestly say I would keep it in my pants until it snowed. I don't think I could resist the snow.
Kind of reminds me of the time it snowed in Kentucky. Bet you'll never guess what my hubs did.
Like father, like son.
7 comments:
oh.my!! that's halarious.
That sort of opportunity just doesn't present itself very often in cajun country...
You also must understant that peeing in the great outdoors is a marvelous tool for teaching young boys about potty training. Or at least that there are other options than peeing in a diaper. I remember the father/son campout where Jacob pee'ed for the first time in a toilet, well it was a latrine but the point is this: he was interesting in going in the hole in the latrine and then later that day he was interested in going behing a tree. The pull-up diaper lasted the whole day.
Have you never, ever pee'ed outside at all?
Oh my boys are just like that too! My three year old will run out the back door to pee instead of in the bathroom?? I don't get it. Maybe they are too lazy to flush??? Boys!! LOL!
Hey, peeing outdoors is not just for boys.....I just did today. Let me clarify that we were in the pool and my rule is if you have to pee, go behind the bush. No. 2 you must dry off somewhat and go inside. Goal is to avoid too much pool water dripping all over my house.
Frank always asks me if he can water my flowers, like he's doing me a favor, but really he just loves peeing outside.
Wow, thank you for the laugh. I have to tell you, we had this EXACT conversation in my house last week.
After returning home I'd asked the kids to put the dog out. Shortly thereafter I walked out the back door to be greeted with Hubs (WAY old enough to know better), Daffy (Old enough to drive), and Puppy all lined up against the fence.
Post a Comment