Sunday, June 15, 2008

Can He Fly?


It's officially fathers day now. Although I haven't gone to bed yet, the clock has rolled over to a new day, so I figured I might was well do this now.

I'm not sure what to write, aside from saying Happy Fathers Day. To my dad, in Phoenix, living it up while the wife goes off to work. Enjoy it! And to Steven, the bestest hubs ever.


In the interest of time, since it's almost 1 a.m., I'm going to leave you with a list I found out in cyberspace somewhere.

Top 10 Things You Won't Hear Your Father Say:

10. "Can you turn up that music? It really calms my nerves."
9. "You can't finish your peas? Go ahead and throw em away."
8. "Here, you take the remote."
7. "Oh no, kids, this sled is TOO FAST!!"
6. "No, honey, sit this one out. I really can't wait to change that diaper!"
5. "As a matter of fact, lets both go get nose rings."
4. "Hey kids, sit down at the table and try my vichyssoise."
3. "Go ahead, take my car--here's fifty bucks for gas."
2. "Waiter! More ice cream for the little one!"

And the number one thing you won't hear your father say:

"Where do babies come from?"

Happy Fathers Day!! I Love You Both!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great father's day comments. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Those are great.. shucks for #6

Amanda said...

Aaawwwwwwww! You are so sweet to consume nasty things all in the name of Father's Day! GO YOU!!! You are a better woman than me! Luckily Matt knows how nasty those things are too!!!

Happy belated F-day Steven!!