Monday, July 14, 2008

AAAHHHH!!!!!

Ashley and I stumbled upon the new High School Musical 3 movie trailer today. She was screaming and bouncing and acting like a teeney-bopper excited. To say the least.

It started playing and almost immediatley Zach Efron, aka hot man Troy came up to introduce the clip. And my little princess daughter screamed. Just like those crazy fans you see on TV or at concerts or something. And she did this right in my ear.

And at just about the start of every new sentence out of his mouth, she did another fast knee bounce followed with a new scream. I predict it's going to be a very very long and torturous wait for that child.

So, in preparation of the movie, she has already reserved Oct. 24 on my calendar, we will (hopefully) be purchasing advance tickets the moment they go on sale, and we will be at the theater an hour and a half early. We may even have to miss school to see the matinee.

Whatever makes her happy, right? haha. But I am also marking on my calendar to go buy some earplugs! It's either that, or make her sit on the other side of the theater from me. Of course, I'm sure it will be packed with 300 other screaming fans just like her.

I'm making a note to also bring some excedrin. I think I will need it. Anyone want to join us?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I think it looks better than the second one!! I love HSM!!!

Unknown said...

I liked the first one better.

Erin said...

I love HSM! I may have to borrow a niece so I can go see it. :)