Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Discovered the Culprit

It wasn't a major discovery, actually, but it's one that bear noting.

The boys were outside, and as I glanced out the window, I got a great view of Christopher peeing off the side of the trampoline. So I had him sit down by the house for a little time out, and I stepped back inside to watch from the window.

This has left Jacob on the trampoline, alone, which is synomous with bored. He sat down, facing his brother and proceeded to tell him:

Come on, you can come out now, you can, you really can. Come on, just get out. You can get out now.

And this should surprise me??

2 comments:

Minnie said...

I don't mean to laugh, but I did. Out loud.

Anonymous said...

I guess jacob thought he looked punished enough. Don't you know that the kids think they are more wise and understanding than you.

Anyways... I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Love you,
Steven