Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yep, Time Flies

Just a quick note to acknowledge that hubs and I had out first official date 14 years ago today. Sort of a blind date, set up by a friend, although we already knew and liked each other. Seems it went pretty well, ya think?

Another point: my baby is now 11 months old. In just under a month it will be her b-day, which I can't even picture. How did this year go by so fast? My baby will very soon not be a baby anymore, and frankly, she's definitely far from an infant now. She's a walking, dancing, hollering, throwing little goober, and totally a mama's girl. And I think I hear her grunting. I guess I'm off to clean the poo.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the date anniversary! I know how you feel about Sydney..In my head, Ben's still my little newborn, but he's definitely far from that.

Hows your food storage stuff going?

Andrea said...

Awh!! I can't believe she is all over the place like that!! I am so jealous!! Lydia is still just walking along things. Not by herself yet!! They sure do grow up fast!!