
Here's a new challenge.
One I'm not very good at.
Writing a Haiku.
This week was not full.
Not too much going on here.
Summer can end now!
Bought Squid's birthday gifts.
Yes, I call my baby Squid
Syddy-Squiddy Babe.
Gave them all to her.
Can't wait for a birthday bash.
Too cute to resist.
Other kids are bored
Summer's not fun anymore
They miss school and friends.
Vacation is soon
Beach Bound is where you'll find me!
Snoozing in the sun.
One I'm not very good at.
Writing a Haiku.
This week was not full.
Not too much going on here.
Summer can end now!
Bought Squid's birthday gifts.
Yes, I call my baby Squid
Syddy-Squiddy Babe.
Gave them all to her.
Can't wait for a birthday bash.
Too cute to resist.
Other kids are bored
Summer's not fun anymore
They miss school and friends.
Vacation is soon
Beach Bound is where you'll find me!
Snoozing in the sun.
So for now we sit.
Gotta stop spending money!
Gas is expensive.
Gotta stop spending money!
Gas is expensive.
I need a big pool.
But that's too much money too.
Should have married RICH!!
**J/K Hon!!
Have A Great Weekend Everyone!!
7 comments:
Good Ku! I am ready for Fall! Bring on the coolness.
it's funny how everyone couldn't wait till summer and warm weather ... and now? it could cool down a lot and i wouldn't mind ;-)
cool ku!
Come to Belgium. It's about 50° and raining today.
Nicely haiku'd! I'm almost starting to look forward to Autumn but not quite yet. Summer is still good stuff here. :)
Nice Haiku! I'm loving our slow, lazy summer, but I'm jealous of your trip to the beach! Have fun for me.
Great haiku! Lots of birthdays coming up - hope Squid has a good one :)
I think you did great!
My son misses school too. He was asking when it was going to start again just two weeks into summer vacation.
Post a Comment