I always thought that would be fun. I love other people's kids. I love to give them back. I could do it if I had an assistant teacher to help. Other than that, no thanks. They don't pay nearly enough!!
I always imagined it would be fun, then reality hit when I worked at the daycare (the pre-k room) last semester. No thanks! 20 five-year olds are way too much for me.
6 comments:
You and me both. That is something I've never desired.
I always thought that would be fun. I love other people's kids. I love to give them back. I could do it if I had an assistant teacher to help. Other than that, no thanks. They don't pay nearly enough!!
I always imagined it would be fun, then reality hit when I worked at the daycare (the pre-k room) last semester. No thanks! 20 five-year olds are way too much for me.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, I think that I am happy with the responsibilities that have have in my job. all 7.6 million of them.
Oh come on, where is your adventure????
I don't blame you at all!
Post a Comment