Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Few Beach Pics

More to make your mouth water and be insanely jealous.
Sydney's first glimpse right after we got there. She wasn't so keen on it. But in her defense, thanks to Eduardo, those waves were HUGE! Once things calmed down, she perked right up. A true beach baby.
Ashley, day one, LOVING IT!!
Ashley and her future sister-in-law! Or best friend.
Sydney and her man.
Our beach neighbors. Notice the big ol' LSU flag flying. They were prepared. LSU beach towels, LSU wagon to transport stuff, LSU hats, shirts, Kenny Chesney blaring. My kind of Neighbors!


Don't worry, I'll post more later, and I will be longing to go just as much as you. I already can NOT wait to go again. (hint, hint Steven)

3 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Keep it coming! I'm loving the beach pictures.

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to tell me something?

npage79 said...

I wish I lived on the beach. And, I love the picture of you and sydney. Very cute.