I had a yorkie when I was a kid and loved it. So it's my favorite dog. But I am not willing to shell out that kind of dough. But my very close friend owns a pet store and sells dogs, and thinks she can find me a yorkie mix (i.e. morkie or porkie) at her cost for the price I am willing to pay. But I am taking my time in finding the perfect dog!
At least there are some folks out there looking out. I will probably have to consider the therapy thing. It isn't a good feeling when everyone over the age of 1.5 is yelling that we are getting a dog and saying pu-leasssse at my. It is very annoying. I don't get why some people can't take no for an answer.
(fooophooahhahhaccaca) - that is the sound of my extreme stress exhalations.
LOL!! I love it!! Erin is funny too!! Banning No Sex!! Whuahahahaa!!
I love useing the No Sex thing too. Men can't use that with us woman. I would laugh if my husband ever said "No Sex". I might actually thank him!! LOL!!
9 comments:
Is that a pic of the kind of dog you want? A Yorkie?
I think your husband is going to need therapy.. and I'm glad there wasn't a picture on your note.
I'm thinking this one works out to his advantage. You are banning "no sex", which means sex is the only option. :)
Ha, he didn't catch that one, either! I'll have to fix it. But trust me, he got the message.
you sure you thought this one through? you'll sort of be punishing yourself too...
I had a yorkie when I was a kid and loved it. So it's my favorite dog. But I am not willing to shell out that kind of dough. But my very close friend owns a pet store and sells dogs, and thinks she can find me a yorkie mix (i.e. morkie or porkie) at her cost for the price I am willing to pay. But I am taking my time in finding the perfect dog!
my MIL has a dorkie (yorkie and daushend)
At least there are some folks out there looking out. I will probably have to consider the therapy thing. It isn't a good feeling when everyone over the age of 1.5 is yelling that we are getting a dog and saying pu-leasssse at my. It is very annoying. I don't get why some people can't take no for an answer.
(fooophooahhahhaccaca) - that is the sound of my extreme stress exhalations.
lasdjfasjflkjdsf
LOL!! I love it!! Erin is funny too!! Banning No Sex!! Whuahahahaa!!
I love useing the No Sex thing too. Men can't use that with us woman. I would laugh if my husband ever said "No Sex". I might actually thank him!! LOL!!
You're freaking hysterical
Post a Comment