Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Found Her!

Those of you who were betting, this is for you: it took two weeks.

I found her. She's not home, though. I searched, though not too hard, thanks to some big help who did the homework for me. I suspect we'll be very happy together.














If all goes according to plan, she will arrive home at the end of this week.

Now...I can't keep calling her "her," now, can I? Any ideas?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about "Puffy" or "Puff-a-rama"

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

gosh Laura.... she is SOOO Cute!!!

i've been beggin my hubby for a DOGGIE, too.... but he won't let me!

npage79 said...

I think she looks like a Lacey.
She's cute.

JNew said...

That's the cutest puppy I've ever seen! It almost (but not quite) makes me want a dog.

Anonymous said...

That is seriously a cute puppy!! And, for some reason it does look like a Lacey.. I agree with Natalie!!

Unknown said...

I prefer the name, "Not My Dog," because that's what I'm going to say when it craps on the floor or needs to go outside in the morning. You have enough trouble and responsibilities in the morning getting the kids up, fed, dressed and out the door. Your going to really have your hands full to Little Miss Ankle Bitter nipping at your toes at the same time. I wish you would just listen to my advise and just say no to this whole idea. Plus the baby is never going to eat any dinner because she is going to be snacking on dog food. But I guess you have that figured out because the dog food and water will go in the utility room... but hey there isn't any floor showing from all of the laundry piled up. We don't have time for a dog. I have said my opinion countless times but you haven't listened at all. I really don't want to deal with an animal in the house. And I haven't heard that you have fulfilled your end of the bargin. Did you tell me that you would do it just to pacify me? So there it is.

Andrea said...

She is adorable. I am not too good with names. My kids want to name our new bulldog (when and if we ever get one) Clemintime. Nice!!

My name suggestions:
Alexia
Bailey
Dido-AKA Dog I Don't Own
Joli-means pretty in French

There that is about all I have. I like Dido, hee hee. I tried something with Dog I don't want, but the "W" just didn't fit. Anyway, she is really cute, where did you find her?

Melissa S. said...

sooooo cute. Have fun with the whole peeing all over thing. :)