Sorry, I've been too busy to post. Yes, that means too busy for you. Well, kind of. I'm pretty sick of the pink-almost-pepto look to my blog. So I'm starting the process to change it. I can't go with something already made--that'd be too easy. I'm dumb enough to stumble through the process of figuring it out myself, which I did fairly sucessfully last time. So surely, even though I have absolutely no recollection how I utilized photoshop in such a way, I can figure it out again. Right?
So in the meantime, since I'm as boring as heck, here's something cute. Total cuteness at the pumpkin patch.



P.S.--Evidence so you don't totally hate me: see the FAT ROLL on my arm?? Yeah. Still have a ways to go. Thanks.
9 comments:
That baby is too freaking cute!!
I so love the middle picture!! Absolutely total cuteness!
good shots. Why don't you use some of that excellent photo talent to net us some income?
Love Ya!
adorable baby and your not fat. I like the comment about the dog food, very funny!
Okay, Steven's comments always make me laugh. Okay, I want some money for that second shot!! Hee hee!! Oh I am so funny! Okay, maybe not.
And girl, if that is a fat roll on your arm, I do not want to know what my arms are called!!! Someday I will just wake up and be skinny. Sigh.
And your baby is adorable. That last one is too cute!
I have finally found your post again. I didn't ever get this from the last blog you had. Thank goodness. WOnderful picture in pumpkin patch.
Just wanted to let you know (and rub it in) HSM3 was very good!!
You have both insulted me and Andrea by saying that you have a fat roll...Your insane comment has made some of us with real rolls feel even worse than before. Just surrender to the fact that you're hot and a genius...with a very cute child!
Wow! That is a lot of orange! I like it. Sydney is so cute!
Post a Comment