Today, I thought I'd give you a taste of what I do with my time. Because I always use it wisely.
So far today, this is what I've done (and I won't tell you what time it is, either!):
- Kids up, fed, dressed and off to school
- Cleaned up dog crap off kitchen floor
- Walked dog like a bazillion times
- Finished my blog updated look
- Also updated myspace blog look to match
- Read all posts in my reader
- Changed a poopy diaper
- Danced and sang to Barney
- Pulled Baby's clothes out of closet to dress her in
- Blew on her naked belly--b/c she's still naked
- Bought my tickets for tonights showing of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!
- And this (my new porn pic entitled "Hot Man"):

Isn't he fabulous?? Many thanks to Machenfamily for her hot pics. If you like this, you will LOVE these.
Now I have to go
Have a great weekend!!
5 comments:
You're right.. it's working now.. Whew, I really thought I was losing my mind. Glad all is well! And, I must repeat myself.. LOVE the new layout and your "porn" is halarious. I should pay you to make me one w/ Dustin :) I think the one about doing things before being asked is just PERFECT.
You know the time of your post shows at the bottom with the comment link! Fun time at the movie last night, thanks for inviting us. Now I am off to 11 year old scout day camp..tons of fun!
HaHa, see, I tricked you. I posted that time, while in actuality, the real time of posting is unknown and MUCH later in the day!
Tell Steven to gain a little weight, his head is getting away from him! You can really see it in that picture!!!! LOL!!!!
Shopping is fine... spending money... not so fine.
Post a Comment