I'm an old Guns n Roses fan. No, I take that back. I'm not old enough to be an "old" guns n roses fan, but I am certainly a fan of their work. And since their work hasn't been refreshed in like 20 years, we won't ask how old I was when I became a fan.
Hubs is an even bigger fan. Back in "tha day"--meaning his long hair, heavy metal, headbanging, rock band playing, pre-mormon era) which was promptly cleaned up the moment after I met him and converted him to depeche mode and the Cure--Axel was "da bomb."
(Haha, I suck at ta ghetto talk, but whatev.)
ANYWAY, back to my point here. GNR--Awesome. Patience? HELLO!!! LOVE IT!!!
And finally some new tunes to jam to! I'm sure since you are All GNR diehards, you'll want to rush right out and get the new album. That's your perogative, go for it.
Me, the only thing I'm rushing to is the drpepper.com website to claim my free caffeine. Seems the good ol brains over there doubted GNR like only a true non-fan could. They stupidly commented back in March that if this GNR album came to fruition anytime in 2008 , they would give every American citizen a free dr.pepper. I guess they thought since they've been working on and delaying this album for 17 years they were safe.
HA! Proved them wrong, and I get something free! But if you want to get really technical about it, since they're supposed to give one to every citizen, does that mean I can collect on behalf of my four children too?

1 comment:
I never knew you were such a butt-rocker! haha
Think I'll go and claim my free Dr.P, not bc I drink them, but I NEVER get anything free. I might even lie to myself and say I won it. Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic..
Post a Comment