Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

What's so happy about it for me? Well, aside from the obvious--you know, freedom, safety, respect for military--stuff, there are a few benefits for me.

Namely, the fact that my "cleaning ladies" are off today.
Muahahahahahahaha!

I'm gonna have me a clean house, with only 1/4 of the work done by yours truly. See, child labor isn't so bad after all!

P.S. I'll post hair cut pics as soon as the house is clean and I get a chance to straighten out the mess she made. She woke up this morning with "tha bangs" standing straight up. HeHeHe Talk about a lesson to learn! On second thought, here's a new poll, and I think I'll add it to the sidebar. Should I fix her bangs, or make her wear them all funky and uneven?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to see pics!

Sissi M. said...

Again...thank God I have boys! They cut their hair funky, I can shave it off!

Andrea said...

My kids had to go to school. I guess the military doesn't get a day off so my kids don't either.

I can't wait to see the hair do!!

Camille said...

I would love pictures!! PLEASE!

Be A Saint said...

definitely funky and uneven!

npage79 said...

I can't wait to see pictures!