Uhg..her room looks like mine!! LOL! And I am not painting anyting. It's nice to get things organized. That is what we are doing this week. I finished one bedroom, three more to go!!
Must we really dwell on the fact that she's living with an unfinished dresser/nightstand and NOT on the fact that her drawers are horrible! And I'm slaving away folding her clothes for her to promptly shove them into THAT??? LOL
P.S.--in my defense, the handles only need to be spraypainted, and the stand and the two drawers that aren't done only need one more coat of paint, so the plan is to go ahead and get them out and put them back in her room this week since obviously finishing them is, well, not happening!
I don't know what it is about kids and not picking up/cleaning up after theirselves! I am so sick of the boys room that I am cleaning it out tomorrow while they are gone!
When they come home and can't find toys and other things I will tell them Too BAD!!!! I am soooo sick of it!!! They just don't get it. I am hoping that this will drive the point home! Wish me luck!!!
6 comments:
Uhg..her room looks like mine!! LOL! And I am not painting anyting. It's nice to get things organized. That is what we are doing this week. I finished one bedroom, three more to go!!
13 months...hope i live to see the finished product :)
Must we really dwell on the fact that she's living with an unfinished dresser/nightstand and NOT on the fact that her drawers are horrible! And I'm slaving away folding her clothes for her to promptly shove them into THAT??? LOL
P.S.--in my defense, the handles only need to be spraypainted, and the stand and the two drawers that aren't done only need one more coat of paint, so the plan is to go ahead and get them out and put them back in her room this week since obviously finishing them is, well, not happening!
Wow I have seen that same pile in my daughters room, plenty of times!
I don't know what it is about kids and not picking up/cleaning up after theirselves! I am so sick of the boys room that I am cleaning it out tomorrow while they are gone!
When they come home and can't find toys and other things I will tell them Too BAD!!!! I am soooo sick of it!!! They just don't get it. I am hoping that this will drive the point home! Wish me luck!!!
I am boycotting laundry right now too. Really, who needs to wear three outfits a day?!?!?
Post a Comment