Tonight I'm giving extra loves and kisses to each and every member of my family. I think you should all do the same. Take the time to stop and appreciate them. Life is so precious. Don't take it for granted.
You are so right, we tend to leave for later those things that should be said now. It's too easy to get caught up in the moment and not appreciate what we have. Glad to know you realize you have ruby slippers and that 'There's no place like home' (me too)
K. I took the chance to read back a little on your blog. Hang in there girl. I think you are doing the right things......slowing down to love our families because our families are so special. This is of course dispite their weaknesses and ours as well.
5 comments:
You are so right, we tend to leave for later those things that should be said now. It's too easy to get caught up in the moment and not appreciate what we have. Glad to know you realize you have ruby slippers and that 'There's no place like home' (me too)
Good reminder
Life is way too short to take things for granted. And I do take things for granted a lot. Thanks for the much needed reminder!!
K. I took the chance to read back a little on your blog. Hang in there girl. I think you are doing the right things......slowing down to love our families because our families are so special. This is of course dispite their weaknesses and ours as well.
amen sista
Post a Comment