My husband pointed out to me the other day that I've been seriously neglecting my blog lately. The sad thing is that it has taken me two days now to get here just to post this to you! I haven't forgotten! I just haven't had much time. This entire month of December has been awful. Things have finally, sort of, settled down the past couple of days to allow me to start catching up and pull myself back together. And if I don't take the time to get organized this week, I'll do some serious sinking next week when the kids go back to school, and hubs goes back to work/school. Thus goes all my blogging time...
Sorry!! Don't forget about me, I will be back. Promise.
8 comments:
I've been wondering why you haven't posted, and figured you were just enjoying the time with your husband at home. I enjoy your posts, even though I don't always comment. Hope you're back soon.=)
Slacker!! Just kidding, take some time and have some fun with the hubby and kidos!! And maybe you too can have a blue bayou experiance!! Whauahaaaa!! I am too funny!! Can't wait for you to get back.
There you are!! I've missed you! I'm sorry to hear December has been awful for you. Don't you love opportunities to start fresh? Hopefully, next month will be a little easier.
take your time! Hope your holidays were good!
Hope things have settled down for you some. I know you were needed far more some where else than in front of your computer...so I forgive you!!! :o)
Happy Anniversary, by the way!!!
We all come and go with our blogs. Don't feel obligated to the blog or us... you already have your family to be obligated to ;) We will all be here when you have time to be blogging again.
That's funny your HUSBAND pointed out to you about not posting lately when many times you're venting about him! :)
Still waiting.....nothing outlast the entergizeeerr b...........
Hello!!!! Anyone home???
Post a Comment