Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Back--With Vomit in my New Van

It was inevitable, right? New van = puke magnet.

I guess, then, it was also inevitable that it happened twice all over the baby's car seat--during the interim period between the washing machine breaking and the new washer being delivered on Friday. Leaving me two days of handwashing puke laundry.

But then I guess it was even more inevitable that it happened on Steven's first night back to school. Meaning the first night I'm alone with all four boogers and all their activities. Meaning the first vomit was as I was trying to pump gas, the second on my living room floor as I was already late for picking up a kid (b/c I had to clean the car seat from #1), and the third as I was driving home from making the pickup. All over the cleaned up car seat.

Should I take this as a sign, and make Steven get a refund?



The Breast Cancer Site

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice!! My van had that initiation too!! It's just somthing that has to happen, i think. LOL!! I hope you got a shower in and you don't stink anymore. I hope your toddler isn't sick from playgroup.

I am sorry I didn't go, but I didn't get out of bed until 10 am. Don't tell my husband!! Hee hee!! It's not my fault my kids sleep in!!

Sorry about the van, that really stinks!! And I hope your little one feels better soon.

Carolina girl said...

So I guess you won't be coming over tomorrow? Probably better for me that way too. Maybe we can get together one day next week? Call me. Hope she's feeling better soon and the washer comes early. =)

Minnie said...

Oh no. I don't know what part is worse, the puke in the NEW van, or having to handwash puke.

The Sanford Family said...

Man, I think your kids are allergic to the van. Didn't a puke fest happen right when your first got it? I NEVER would have survived a puke session without a washer. I thought you were suppose to have a better month?! Did you forget?

Sissi M. said...

You poor thing! Hope the new washer is fabulous! Glad to see you back ;o)

Melissa S. said...

You better show pics of the washer and dryer when you get them!!!!

Camille said...

I'm glad you're back, but I'm sorry about the puke!

Jennifer said...

You have a puke problem in your house huh?! haha! I read the other two first!

Amanda said...

WOW!! I'm thinking EVERYONE who enjoys keeping their food down 1. NOT ride in YOUR van! 2. Stay away from YOUR house!!!

Holy Cow, WOMAN!!! I am glad that sick bug doesn't fly through the internet!!!

We have been sick A LOT this year too! I am ready for warm weather and NO sickness!!!

Hope it gets better! It only can, right???

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see some new posts.